The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Mount Fuji Active … 📸

biglouis

I do actually use my Fuji cameras for more than wildlife. I've been engaged for the last four years as the project photographer for the Bevis Marks Heritage Foundation, here in the City of London, UK. One of the activities has been photographing their historic collection of Jewish religious silverware. To do this I have almost exclusively used the incredible Fuji XF80f2.8 macro - a lens which renders images razor sharp at all apertures. Here are a couple of recent objects.

This is a collage I made up of Torah Finials (they sit on top of the handles that open the scrolls. They are Italian, early 19thC silver, made by Onorato Pini, Leghorn.

The central photograph and the details of the individual panels on the top tier were taken with the XF80f2.8 at various distances and apertures.

000_italian finials.jpg

biglouis

No, it is of course that crazy Pegaso - The Louwman museum, The Hague NL ...

| x-t5 | viltrox 75mm f1.2 |
I hope this doesn't diminish your respect for me but I think that is one of the most beautiful cars I have ever seen, Great photos!

Elderly

As a child I remember being taken by my father (who didn't have enough money to own ANY car)
to see what was then the world's most expensive production cars.
I still have the brochure and a pricelist that they sent him .......

Pegaso L1100.jpgPegaso Prices Anon.jpg

Last edited:

Knorp

I hope this doesn't diminish your respect for me but I think that is one of the most beautiful cars I have ever seen, Great photos!
Au contraire Louis, I too think it's a beautiful magnificent car.
But what about the lens ? That wonderful Viltrox AF 75mm F1.2 XF Pro, very sharp even wide open at f1.2
And at only €515 I think it's a steal. Highly recommended !