The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Need your Opinion: Mamiya Leaf Credo 50 Digital Back Kit with 645DF+vs X1D2

rollsman44

This is mainly for personal use. Mainly Portraits on tripod some Landscapes and general use. I appreciate any experiences with these 2 systems and Pros and Cons as to which one to get. Thanks

I know the Technology is Older with the Mamiya 645DF+ and Leaf Credo 50 than the X1D2.

JeffK

My first reaction is to go for the HassyX1D. It’s going to be much easier to work with and has more modern technology.

I went with a P1 digital back because I wanted an achromatic back. If Fuji or Hasselblad had the available I likely would’ve gone that route.

Last edited:

rollsman44

My first reaction is to go for the HassyX1D. It’s going to be much easier to work with and has more modern technology.

I went with a P1 digital back because I wanted an achromatic back. If Fuji or Hasselblad had the available I likely would’ve gone that route.
Thank you Jeff. I am trying to get as much info from the members

anwarp

If you think you’re likely to succumb to Dante, and want a technical camera or a view camera in the future, the modular solution would be better. Otherwise, the X1D2 would be better.