The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

New member in Richmond, Va

Hi all,
My name is Trevor and I am a photographer in Richmond, VA. I primarily use a Canon Eos R with T/S lenses to shoot architecture. I have an interest in learning more about technical cameras and digital printing.

darr

Welcome to the forum Trevor!

You will find helpful folks here to answer your questions regarding tech cameras and their operations. Make use of the search function as there are many threads with useful information to questions you may have.

Kind regards,
Darr

Hi Trevor :)
If you are into LF cameras, Google the Schiempflug principle.. it's an awful lot of what you need to know.
You can get hold of a Sinar P or P2 these days for a song - they make it simple. Most other LF cameras are a little harder to suss out.
Main problem is processing the film, unless you put a digital back on.
Happy squeezboxing! ;)
S