The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nikkor 14-24 2.8... .for Canon

T

tph3723

Did you receive your adapter yet??? - Steve

No, I did not and it's more than 35 days already.

Y

yuhhsupan

Hi ! Anyone could tell me where to buy this Nikon 14-24 G lens ? I couldn't find it at B&H. Thanks.

ChrisDauer

Workshop Member
Heh, it's getting cheaper. By the time Mark has Shipped his adapters, I might be able to pick this guy up for $1400! :p :rolleyes:

T

tph3723

Don't really know if he will ship the adapter, considering after several emails and pms, have not received any reply from him.

jlm

Workshop Member
i received a note from Mark this morning indicating he was held up awaiting a crucial component. It took hiim about a week to get back to me, but he seems to be trying.

ChrisDauer

Workshop Member
My 2 penny's on this:

I don't know how long he's had a shipping status 'update' on his page but I think it's great that it's finally there. I would have loved to have seen it earlier. I know that things happen, but communication back to the customer is extremely important.

And I'm not even a Customer! (yet). Waiting for the darn levered version... which is to follow after the first set ships... which is why I'm interested in when the first set ships :)

Thanks to the Super Mod (and clearly to Mark for posting on his site) for this update.