The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

• HAPPY THANKSGIVING TO ALL OUR AMERICAN FRIENDS!

Nikkor Z 70-200mm f/2.8 S Photos and Discussions

Joe Colson

I'm trying to resist buying this lens from Best Buy and am waiting on order fulfillment from B&H (which saves paying sales tax by using the Payboo card). Darin, your photos are pushing me to the edge. Keep 'em coming.

Joe

Darin Marcus

I'm trying to resist buying this lens from Best Buy and am waiting on order fulfillment from B&H (which saves paying sales tax by using the Payboo card). Darin, your photos are pushing me to the edge. Keep 'em coming.
Thank you very much Joe!

Watch out for that sample variation mentioned in Thom Hogan's review.

tcdeveau

Joe
Joe I also saw that Best Buy had stock last week and almost pulled the trigger. Trying to hold off until next year for this one and hoping the my 50 1.2 BH order ships next month in the meantime.

Best Buy also has had Canon R5s and R6s in stock periodically over the last couple week. For anyone in the US looking for the latest and greatest FF35mm stuff from Nikon and Canon its definitely worth checking their site from time to time.
-Todd