The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

NIKON Z 7ii - Is anyone using this camera for making images for Realtors' MLS listings? If so, what lens do you like?

I'm looking at buying a NIKON Z 7ii when they are available as an upgrade from a D810. I have been shooting residential properties for real estate agents. I have been using the NIKON 19mm PC-e usually, cropped in post. Agents are looking for photographers to provide greater numbers of images for each shoot. My impression is that I can work more quickly using the Z7II, by utilizing the three U controls that can be adapted for separately employing flash and no flash and making bracketed exposures very simply, by twisting the knob from U1, to U2 and U3, each of which can be programmed individually for bracketed ambient (no flash), then one shot flash, finally one set for a single shot outside shots. If you are doing such work, please comment on your best practices. BYW I work in CT.