The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Nudes and NSFW contains a lot of threads that don't belong there

pegelli

There's a lot of threads still under the "Nudes and NSFW section" that don't belong there (no people, everybody dressed and perfectly safe for work) . This is probably caused by renaming/rearranging several forums. I hope it will be fixed and these threads will find a better home.

olafphoto

Administrator
Staff member
There's a lot of threads still under the "Nudes and NSFW section" that don't belong there (no people, everybody dressed and perfectly safe for work) . This is probably caused by renaming/rearranging several forums. I hope it will be fixed and these threads will find a better home.
Yes, absolutely! We are well aware of the problem. It will take some time to move them to a more appropriate home. The entire forum is still work in progress. I really appreciate your patience and support.

pegelli

Hi Olaf, it's almost two month since my question and from my perspective this is starting to become an irritation when visiting GetDPI.
I'm an administrator on another forum and from my experience moving threads is a small job in most forum software packages.
Are you able to provide any concrete timing when this will be done?

olafphoto

Administrator
Staff member
Hi Olaf, it's almost two month since my question and from my perspective this is starting to become an irritation when visiting GetDPI.
I'm an administrator on another forum and from my experience moving threads is a small job in most forum software packages.
Are you able to provide any concrete timing when this will be done?
We are currently evaluating the entire content of the forum including how to organize it better. We didn't want to move anything before we decide on the final destinations. I remember about your inquiry and I will tackle this issue shortly. I really appreciate your patience.