The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Phase One IQ3 100 Acromatic (only 625 actuations, original warranty 02/2023)

UliM.

Because of upgrade to an IQ4 150 I sell my IQ3 100 Achromatic in top condition. Only 627 actuations!
Original warranty until Feb. 2023. Back is registered at Phase One on my name and will be deleted after selling.
Sensor like new, display protected with screen protector. With one battery and rear cover.
No scratches or signs of use on the metal surfaces.
Located in Germany, shipping inside the EU on buyers expense and risk.
Safe and insured shipping will be organized.
Photos on request.
Several B&W F-Pro UV IR 486 filter from 67mm / 72mm to 105 mm (for Schneider Kreuznach 35 mm Blue Ring) and B&W IR filter 093 in 72 mm available on request (if you do not have them -you will need them...fair calculated package price possible).
Price: 14.900,- Euro

Best regards, Uli

Last edited:

Geoff

What a great deal. I bought Uli's 3100 back, and it was just as described, and the transaction was flawless. A gentleman on all counts.