The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase One IQ350

Adamlynk

Hi. I’m looking to sell my Phase One IQ350 and XF system. It is 4 years old in good condition with 50k actuations.
Can anyone help me with a guide price. I was thinking approximately £8k GBP. Does this sound about right?
Thank you

JeffK

that works out to $10.7k USD. Probably close to what a dealer might charge for that combo with a warranty. Something to consider.

Adamlynk

that works out to $10.7k USD. Probably close to what a dealer might charge for that combo with a warranty. Something to consider.
Thank you. It does come with 12 months of warranty still. But I appreciate the feedback. Maybe £7k is more realistic.

drevil

what do you mean with XF system? any lenses included?
despite the XF being a good camera and the IQ350 being a good back, i think your asking price is on the upper end, the prices for P1 gear have cratered over the last 5 years, since fuji has entered the MF market.

JeffK

you might consider splitting them up. The IQ350 isn't going to be as desired as an XF body. Depending on what comes with the XF.

Adamlynk

Thanks for this. I was trying to keep together so I’m not left with any part. But definitely worth considering. Thank you