The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase One mirrorless announcement next week?

RLB

See you all in the morning. The *quite* early morning :).

I hear from reliable sources that the Phase One Blue Logo Ball will begin its dropping sequence from DT's NYC HQ beginning at 11:59pm EST tonight...stay tuned and watch via the web live as the blue confetti fills Times Square and dust the heads of IQ4 owners below while the 70's band Hot Chocolate plays their hit "I believe in miracles"

Robert

dougpeterson

Workshop Member
I hear from reliable sources that the Phase One Blue Logo Ball will begin its dropping sequence from DT's NYC HQ beginning at 11:59pm EST tonight...stay tuned and watch via the web live as the blue confetti fills Times Square and dust the heads of IQ4 owners below while the 70's band Hot Chocolate plays their hit "I believe in miracles"

Robert
A midnight launch would have been strongly preferable!

*yawn*