The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Phase One XF body w/HAP2 and serviced - PRICE REDUCED AGAIN

se7en

For your consideration is my super mint, freshly serviced and upgraded Phase One XF medium format digital camera body. This camera has been upgraded with the better HAP2 autofocus firmware from courtesy of Specular in Collingwood, with a full service as part of the upgrade - you’ll be in essence getting a practically new running body. I'm the second owner, purchased from a photographer in London right at the beginning of this year.

All aspects of the condition appear in MINT condition only the faintest signs on the base from use of a tripod plate. Absolutely no scratches, knocks or grazes. Finder is super clean. Comes with original box including Hahnel twin charger, two original Phase batteries and original box!! Paperwork for the HAP2 upgrade from Specular available on request if bought for asking price. Such an incredible camera, though am planning on showing my 503 some love.

$3,850 USD + shipping and PayPal fees. Price firm.

Thanks for viewing and have a wonderful day!

Last edited: