The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Please say HI here

olafphoto

Administrator
Staff member
It is great to have you here. Please introduce yourself if you are new to the forum and tell us about your photography.

Jan

Not exactly new to the forum but I was wondering if you are the same Olaf as the one i see in a fb group.

Well, i lurked for quite a while until i became a member. From Dutch origin i live in SEA for the last 15 years, Malaysia to be specific. Got my first camera when i was a in pre-school. Had big ambitions to become professional when in my teens but due to circumstances it was never meant to be. Fast-forward, avid amateur professional, certified photo journalist and have met some very nice people on getdpi!

olafphoto

Administrator
Staff member
Not exactly new to the forum but I was wondering if you are the same Olaf as the one i see in a fb group.

Well, i lurked for quite a while until i became a member. From Dutch origin i live in SEA for the last 15 years, Malaysia to be specific. Got my first camera when i was a in pre-school. Had big ambitions to become professional when in my teens but due to circumstances it was never meant to be. Fast-forward, avid amateur professional, certified photo journalist and have met some very nice people on getdpi!
Thank you so much for saying HI and joining our group. In regards to Olaf, there are two, me and this guy

Screenshot 2020-09-21 at 8.28.20 AM.png

but seriously, yes, probably I am the same Olaf. As far as I know there is one more Olaf in the Leica FB group that I know of. Looking forward to our conversations! Cheers!

Reactions: Jan