The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive feedback for Alkibiades

4x5Australian

I recently bought my second lens from Alkibiades and want to report my appreciation. The lens is a Sinar Sinaron HR 100mm f4, which is a re-named Rodenstock HR Digaron-S 100mm f4. Alkibiades offered the lens at a very fair price and, at my request, did some additional testing as to its imaging performance when shifted. Alkibiades was helpful and friendly throughout. The transaction itself was easy. As before, Alkibiades then sent the lens directly to Cambo on my behalf for mounting. I've now received the mounted lens from Cambo, and I can see that its condition is exactly as Alkibiades described in his listing. My initial test of the lens was very positive. All in all, it was a first-rate purchasing experience.

Last edited: