The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Positive Feedback

GrahamWelland

Subscriber & Workshop Member
Great local transaction with Grant @Analogous for Rodenstock 32HR Center Filter. Item was like new and very easy transaction, especially given face to face local deal.

CVickery

Positive feedback for member Atracksler. I bought a Hasselblad H lens from Adam. Nice lens, well packed, shipped fast, and good communications.

EdintheClouds

I bought a Rodenstock 40mm HR-W lens for Cambo from member nicoswartz.
Very smooth transaction, very reliable and trustworthy member. Highly recommended.
Thanks Nico, much appreciated. :)

chingbo007

Positive feedback for member Cemal Emden.

I have just bought a Phase One IQ4-150 digital back from member Cemal Emden,
I was a little skeptical at first since it's not a small amount,
but Cemal is very trustworthy and I have received the back which is exactly as described,
and I cannot be any happier with him!
Very reliable, and trustworthy member. Highly recommended.

ruebe

buyer: Tristanrd92
seller: me

Tristan bought a M645 back adapter for Alpa from me. Very friendly and uncomplicated guy, thanks again!

KC_2020

I just purchased an Arca Swiss component from 4X5Australian and Rod shipped it promptly from Australia to me in California at a very affordable cost. Great guy - Highly recommended seller !

MSB

Positive feedback for @akaru. I purchased his GFX100 (full spectrum conversion). He was quick to answer my questions, was polite, and shipped quickly. Pleasure doing business with them.

MSB

Positive feedback for @peterm1. I purchased a Cambo reducer for their compendium. It arrived quickly and safe and sound as it was packed well. Pleasure to do business with them.

ian_T

Very positive feedback for @handcoater -- Just purchased a DF & p45+ kit from him and everything arrived in spotless condition. Packed and shipped quickly and professionally. Would definitely buy from him again!