The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Quarantine Pictures * Any Format *

pegelli

Another little quarantine project in the garden, see what you can do with found feathers

1: Downy low end

2: Wavy

3: Striped

All Sony A700 + Minolta 100/2.8 macro D

pegelli

A few more of my quarantine safari in the backyard

1: Wild azalea and a visiting bug

2: More wild azalea

3: bear leek (in Dutch it's called daslook, which translates to badger leek)

4: Clematis

All Sony A700 + Minolta 100/2.8 macro D

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
One style always available during quarantine - the selfie! I am NOT, however, a portrait photographer.

I watched a Leica event on portraiture. Depending on the photographer, these are usually entertaining. Less common, though, is to get something actually useful out of it. In this case, a lighting exercise. Go into a dark room with a single hand-held light (and a mirror) and study your reflection as you move the light around. It's so much better than the "put the light here" diagrams. So here's a light in one hand and iPhone in the other:

Probably should have removed the pink shower cap in the background....

Matt

Oren Grad

Just after noon on Friday, tied on a bandana and dashed out to get in a walk around the neighborhood before I had to be back home for a web conference for work.

I continued on for another block before turning left. :)

Audii-Dudii

As I've mentioned before, Miss Abby must be walked daily, virus or no virus! And since I have to leave the house regardless, I might as well as carry a camera along, right?

DIY full-spectrum modified Samsung NX500 / Contax N 24-85 / f6.3 @ 1/400 and ISO 100 / Hoya R72 filter

olafphoto

Administrator
Staff member
While at home, I have been trying to capture my daily routine with fresh eyes. There is nothing more exciting like a boring, regular sink :)

Shashin

What's his/her name? Can't have too many pics of him/her. I think Her, right?

Joel
She is called Hikari--the Japanese word for light or sunlight.

I am not sure if I have too many, but I know I could take more... :toocool:

pegelli

Four idle river cruise ships, laying at the end of a forgotten dock in the Antwerp harbour. Waiting for better times.....

A7ii + FE24-70/4 CZ

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Today's protest. Yesterday's was about 10 times as large, but I didn't get a shot of it. iPhone

Matt