The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Question for Cambo WRS-HVSA users (Hasselblad V adapter for Cambo)

anyone

Hi,

are here any users of the Cambo WRS-HVSA on a WRS camera? I use a third party adapter to adapt Hasselblad V lenses to my WRS. That works fine, but has one problem: There is vignetting of the shutter rewind mechanism visible in the images from 11mm shift onwards on a IQ1 60. I was wondering how the original adapter performs?

Thank you!

Steve Hendrix

11mm seems a little early for vignetting. With a CF 120mm lens on the Cambo WRS-HVSA, I start to see the curved vignette from the lens around 13mm - 14mm. With the CB 60mm lens, I start to see it at 18mm-19mm.

Steve Hendrix/CI

anyone

11mm seems a little early for vignetting. With a CF 120mm lens on the Cambo WRS-HVSA, I start to see the curved vignette from the lens around 13mm - 14mm. With the CB 60mm lens, I start to see it at 18mm-19mm.

Steve Hendrix/CI
Yes, this was IQ3 100, 54mm x 40mm sensor.

Steve Hendrix/CI
Thank you! That answers my question, there won't be a dramatic improvement to my 3rd party adapter.

If I did not miscalculate, this is well below for example the CF 120mm's potential, which should be around 30mm / 16mm of available shift on the 54x40mm sensor.

I'll continue to use my WDS body which does not face the limitations of the WRS with the adapter.