The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Share your Tree Photos

F

FStopIan

Silly mountain biker got in the way :) but I really like photographing the section of forest in Nagano Pref.

some great shots in this thread.

Lisa

Wow, I love that B&W one, FStopIan. Great atmosphere.

Jono, other than the dog in the second one, it looks a great deal like a Maxfield Parrish painting! Interesting color & contrast.

Lisa

jonoslack

Jono, other than the dog in the second one, it looks a great deal like a Maxfield Parrish painting! Interesting color & contrast.

Lisa
Maxfield Parrish . . . Wow, I don't believe I've even thought of him for 30 years, but I used to have a love/hate relationship with his stuff when I actually did paint. Of course, I completely see what you mean, but if there was any 'intent', then it was entirely subliminal (mind you, that's true of any intent I might have :ROTFL:)

So many good shots on this thread

Here's something completely different and it's one from today