The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sigma DP2 Merrill shots

W.Utsch

Welcome Dimych,

dont worry, that is a regular procedure. Your first posts have to pass the moderator (takes some time, but not to long), after that, you can post everything right away.
Locking forward to see your images.

Regards
Werner

kit laughlin

Subscriber Member
Dimych,

The moderators here can be very busy at times (and they run workshops a number of times a year); be patient. This is the best photo forum on the net, and most of us have been here since the beginning, where (from memory) this 'vetting' did not happen.

I run my own forum, and I have set it up so that every new member has to wait for admin. approval; I check there most days and send a regular email to the address the new user has provided—and sometimes it takes them weeks to get back to me! I do not know what the background procedure here is, but the two owners are great folk and only want to encourage new members, so I ma sure this will be resolved for you soon.

Welcome, Kit

Dimych

Werner, Kit - thank you for clarification
It's Ok.
I have just been worrying if every post here is published with delay.
That will be not fun.

I will wait then.

The Ute

Why not try HDR ?

It will bring out additional detail. Just go light on the post-processing.

Just a thought.

scho

A few DP2M images taken on a recent trip to Germany for my sister-inlaw's 70th birthday celebration.

The village of Ladenburg, where we stayed for the birthday bash.

Re-constructed stone/bronze age lake dwellings (Pfhalbauten) on the Bodensee.

Pfahlbauten house detail.

Palace courtyard at Insel Mainau on Bodensee. A 4 shot stitched pano.

Garden cascade, Mainau, 3 shot stitch.

Tulips were in full bloom on Mainau.

Bodensee overlook from Mainau.

Finally, a tranquil pastoral scene at our little hotel in the Odenwald (Lindenfels-Winterkasten) where we stayed on our way back to Frankfurt.

mattpallante

A few DP2M images taken on a recent trip to Germany for my sister-inlaw's 70th birthday celebration.

The village of Ladenburg, where we stayed for the birthday bash.

Re-constructed stone/bronze age lake dwellings (Pfhalbauten) on the Bodensee.

Pfahlbauten house detail.

Palace courtyard at Insel Mainau on Bodensee. A 4 shot stitched pano.

Garden cascade, Mainau, 3 shot stitch.

Tulips were in full bloom on Mainau.

Bodensee overlook from Mainau.

Finally, a tranquil pastoral scene at our little hotel in the Odenwald (Lindenfels-Winterkasten) where we stayed on our way back to Frankfurt.

Love the house details and tulips, Carl! Good job!

stevew50

Michiel,

Hey, you must get rain!!!!! In California everythings turning brown now for next 6 or 7 months. I really like the bark detain in #3 transitioning off to the Farm.

Kirk Candlish

Love the house details and tulips, Carl! Good job!
Since you're new to the board may I make a suggestion.

Quoting a large post in order to compliment the work can be done without including all the images. It keeps the flow going instead of all of us having to scroll past those images to read your one sentence.

Just a thought.