The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

slow day here...

scho

I have sold a lot of gear to MPB in the past few years and they have always provided reliable service until recently. A new policy that I ran into is a 12 day waiting period for gear evaluation before approval and payment. Not happy about this considering I sent them a large shipment of gear recently without knowing about this new policy first.

Knorp

Well, apparently you had to wait a little shorter for approval and payment, but does the longer wait make their service less reliable ?

Last edited:

JoelM

This happened to a buddy of mine as well with his Phase One gear. The good part is that they really check it out so that when you buy from them, you are nearly assured of perfectly working gear with no surprises. Inconvenient, yes, but I think it is worthwhile in the long run.

scho

Bright red over a monochrome symbol. How many shades is "twee"? I have meibomian gland dysfunction that has created several vision problems recently so I am not a reliable subject for your test.

Knorp

Bright red over a monochrome symbol. How many shades is "twee"? I have meibomian gland dysfunction that has created several vision problems recently so I am not a reliable subject for your test.
LOL - sorry Carl, what says Google translator ?

Interesting that you call it a monochrome symbol.
What Device/OS are you using ?

I’ve corrected the text now and thanks for playing along !

Kind regards.