The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Cambo Wide-T/S 32mm HR Digaron-W in Copal 0 Shutter

diggles

$6,500 via PayPal (Includes free FedEx ground shipping in CONUS and I’ll pay the PayPal fees)

This lens is in excellent condition. The glass is pristine. It was originally purchased at Capture Integration by another forum member. I purchased it from him.

WTS-832 TILT - SWING
The WTS-832 Lenspanel is dedicated to the use with Digital Backs and has a Rodenstock 4.0/32 HR Digaron-W lens with copal 0 shutter mounted in a helical focussing mount. This lens configuration is about $11,000 new and that is if you can find a dealer that has a stock of new Copal 0 lenses. The only dealer I know that does (or at least they did at the beginning of the year) is Linhof Studio.

Attachments