The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

• Recently, there has been an increased activity from spammers, which may result in you receiving unwanted private messages. We are working hard to limit this activity.

SOLD: Fuji GF Lenses - 30mm, 45mm, 120mm Macro

Joe Colson

I'm selling some of my Fuji GF prime lenses - 30mm, 45mm, 120mm Macro - because I use the zooms almost exclusively. These lenses are like-new (10) because they literally haven't been used other than initially mounting them on the GFX camera body and testing functionality. They are each boxed, have no dings, marks, blemishes or signs of wear, and include everything that was in the box originally. They were all purchased in 2021.

Fuji GF 30mm - $1,400 or best offer - SOLD
Fuji GF 45mm - $1,250 or best offer - SOLD
Fuji GF 120mm Macro - $2,000 or best offer

Prices include PayPal fee and shipping by UPS Ground or FedEx Ground to CONUS.
I cannot ship internationally.

Fuji GF 30mm Lens.jpg

Fuji GF 45mm Lens.jpg

Fuji GF 120mm Macro Lens.jpg

Thanks for looking.

Joe

Last edited:
Hi Joe,
I finally have my Fuji 110s, and am trying out the 30mm lens today. I am liking this camera- much lighter than my Phase One.
I wanted to ask- did you end up selling the 120mm lens?
Thanks again,

John

Joe Colson

John,
Yes, I sold the GF 120mm. You'll enjoy the GFX 100S. It's not only lighter than the Phase One but it has IBIS, a game-changer for me.
Stay safe and be well,
Joe