The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sold: Fuji GFX 50R Body with Extras

jaree

Fuji GFX 50R Body with Extras. $2,795. 8.5+/10

Included: GFX 50R Body, OEM battery, box, booklet, Fuji charger, US power cable (not shown in pictures but will be included). Also includes 2 Watson batteries (practically as good as OEM in my usage) and Nitecore dual charger. Everything will be sold as a package. No trades.

Shutter count is equal to or less than 8,250 (being safe as I may have taken a few after the pic with shutter count was taken). LCD is clean, protector installed.

I had it CLA'ed last year by Fuji NJ.

Marks at the bottom are from keeping it with a hex key in my bag.

Price includes PP fees + FedEx ground shipping. Deduct $20 if you want USPS (understand that USPS packages can be delayed for several days based on recent experience).

Pickup in Central NJ for a lower price.

I have sold many high value items here, on eBay ("aloogobhi") and FM Forum (same user name as here).

Last edited: