The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

• Recently, there has been an increased activity from spammers, which may result in you receiving unwanted private messages. We are working hard to limit this activity.

SOLD: Fujifilm Fujinon GF 80mm f/1.7 R WR Lens

Joe Colson

This is a like-new Fujifilm Fujinon GF 80mm f/1.7 R WR Lens. I purchased the lens on March 12 from Capture Integration and will include the sales invoice/receipt with the lens. I took a total of 13 test shots, all indoors, with the lens and determined that I prefer the GF 110mm. I prefer the added reach of the 110mm and would rarely shoot wide open at f/1.7. And I have no good reason to keep both lenses. To be fair to the dealer, I decided not to return the lens but to offer it here instead (at a discount to the purchase price of $2,299.95).

The lens is as-new, in the original box and packaging, with all the owners papers, pouch, caps and hood. It's just like I received it and has no issues whatsoever.

Price - $2,150.00
Price includes PayPal fee and shipping to CONUS
. I cannot ship internationally.Fuji GF 80mm Lens-1.jpgFuji GF 80mm Lens-2.jpgFuji GF 80mm Lens-3.jpgFuji GF 80mm Lens-4.jpg

Thanks for looking,

Joe

Last edited: