The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

• Recently, there has been an increased activity from spammers, which may result in you receiving unwanted private messages. We are working hard to limit this activity.

SOLD: Hasselblad 907X CFV II 50C Medium Format Mirrorless Camera

Joe Colson

This is a like-new Hasselblad 907X CFV II 50C Medium Format Mirrorless Camera. I also have the 907X CFV II 50C Special Edition and the X1D II, neither of which I intend to sell, so I'm not exiting the Hasselblad universe. I'm just selling something that I bought on impulse and don't need. This camera is in like-new condition, has no connection issues or other issues of any kind, and has only been used to take a few test shots around my home. The COVID lockdown has prevented me from venturing beyond my immediate neighborhood for photography.

Includes everything that is in the new box:
• CFV II 50C Digital Back with Protection Cover Lid
• Battery
• 907X Camera Body with Front and Rear Covers
• Focusing Screen Mask
• USB Power Adapter with Cable
• Shoulder Strap
Plus, I will include a copy of the original invoice from Custom Photo Images (Peter Lorber) for warranty purposes.

Price - $6,399

Price includes PayPal fee and shipping to CONUS.
I cannot ship internationally. Please PM if you're interested in the camera or have questions. I can send or post photos, but they'll basically look like those you see on the B&H and Hasselblad websites.

Joe

Last edited: