The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

• Recently, there has been an increased activity from spammers, which may result in you receiving unwanted private messages. We are working hard to limit this activity.

SOLD: Leica APO-Vario-Elmarit-SL 90-280mm f/2.8-4 Lens, #11175

Joe Colson

This is a Leica APO-Vario-Elmarit-SL 90-280mm f/2.8-4 Lens, #11175, in mint condition, in the original boxes and packaging. I purchased this lens in December 2019 and have used it for one project, all shot indoors and displayed on my website here, here and here. As you can see from the bird photos, this is an outstanding lens. Now that the project has been completed, I do not anticipate any near term use of the lens. And with the surge in COVID cases in our area and my bout with sciatica this summer, I've decided to sell most of my Leica SL2 kit.

I'd rate the condition of this lens as 10-. It's difficult to find anything that would differentiate it from a new lens. The lens has been functionally tested and is operationally excellent. Focusing is smooth throughout the focusing range. Likewise, the zoom is smooth throughout the focal length range.

Included are:
Leica 90-280mm APO-Vario-Elmarit-SL Lens
• Front and rear lens caps
• Hood
• Pouch
• User’s guide and owner’s documents, in original sealed plastic bag
• Inner and outer boxes with original packaging

Price - $5800.00

Price includes PayPal fee and shipping to CONUS.
Reasonable offers will be considered.

If you have difficulty viewing the photos below, I've also put them in a Dropbox folder here.

Please send a PM if you're interested in the lens or have questions.

Thanks for looking.

Joe