The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

• Recently, there has been an increased activity from spammers, which may result in you receiving unwanted private messages. We are working hard to limit this activity.

SOLD: Nikon NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/2.8 S Lens, LNIB

Joe Colson

This is a Nikon NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/2.8 S Lens, in like-new, mint (10) condition, in the original box and packaging, with all original accessories. This lens is in mint condition, purchased in November 2020 from B&H. I used the lens for only 104 shots, in and around my home. It's an exceptional lens. It has been extensively reviewed and has been judged best-in-class among 24-70mm zooms, and better than the Nikon F-mount equivalents. I have sold my Nikon Z7 II camera and no longer need the lens.

The lens comes with everything that you'd get with a new one. It has been stored in a smoke-free environment.

Included:
Nikon NIKKOR Z 24-70mm f/2.8 S Lens
• LC-82B Front Lens Cap
• Nikon LF-N1 Rear Lens Cap
• HB-87 Lens Hood
• CL-C2 Lens Case
• Owner's Papers

Price: $1,750

Price includes shipping to CONUS and PayPal fee.
I cannot ship internationally. Please contact me by PM if you are interested in the lens or have questions.

If you have difficulty viewing the photos below, try viewing them in the Dropbox folder here.

Thanks for looking.

Joe

Last edited: