The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

• Recently, there has been an increased activity from spammers, which may result in you receiving unwanted private messages. We are working hard to limit this activity.

SOLD: Novoflex Tripod Collar for Select SL Lenses

Joe Colson

This is a like-new, in-box, Novoflex Tripod Collar for Select SL Lenses. I bought this collar in anticipation of using it with my Leica SL2 and zoom lenses. The collar has never been used and is packaged in the original box. Now that I've sold my SL2 kit, I don't need the collar.

From B&H (where I bought the collar):
Designed for the Vario-Elmarit-SL 24-90mm f/2.8-4.0 ASPH and the Apo-Vario-Elmarit-SL 90-280mm f/2.8-4.0 heavy Leica zoom lenses, the Tripod Collar for Select SL Lenses from Novoflex attaches quickly and achieves a stressless camera/lens balance point. The collar has an Arca-type dovetail making it compatible with the large group of manufacturers that use the Arca system of quick releases. The dovetail mounting plate also has alternative 1/4"-20 and 3/8"-16 female threads for those who want to attach the collar directly to the tripod head.
Price - $75

Price includes PayPal fee and shipping to CONUS.
I cannot ship internationally. Please send a PM if you have questions or are interested in the collar.

Thanks for looking.

Joe

Last edited: