The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

SOLD: Zeiss Loxia 50mm f/2 Planar (Sony FE) REDUCED

dr0th

Hey all, up for sale or trade is my Loxia 50mm f/2. A fantastic lens, I used it a lot for a few months but now I have so much overlap in this range, I've decided to part with it.

Condition: Used with markings on the barrel and hood, as seen in the photos. There is a small dent in the hood from a little whap. Please evaluate photos for condition. The optics are in great shape.

Price: SOLD including PayPal fee and CONUS shipping. Would prefer to stay CONUS for now, unless there's no interest. Trades or offers are welcome. I am happy to talk on the phone and/or make a video of the lens if you'd like. I have bought some expensive camera equipment here, and have a long track record on ebay, rangefinderforum, Fred Miranda, etc.

loxia_1.jpgloxia_2.jpgloxia_3.jpgloxia_4.jpgloxia_5.jpgloxia_6.jpg

Last edited:

dr0th

Final bump. This lens retails for $1000 plus tax, reasonable offers or trades are considered. Is there really no interest at 1/3 price?