The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Some help please with firmware upgrade

tonysoap

Hello,

Thank you for adding me to this community. I have a H2 with the 9.1.2 firmware. The problem is that I have a phase one back and would like to upgrade the firmware to the latest one. I have all the cables, but unfortunately I don't have a hasselblad digital back needed to connect to phocus and update the body's firmware. I tried calling Samy's (where I bought it), but they no longer deal with hasselblad. I'm in orange county and willing to travel.

Thank you once again,
Tony

TechTalk

If Samy's Pro Department at their Fairfax location can't assist you, then I suspect that Camera West in Rancho Mirage could. You could also contact the Hasselblad rep for your area for assistance.

The place I would suggest to look for any additional assistance is Hasselblad support by emailing: [email protected] or by phone: (908) 754-5800 / (800) 367-6434

tonysoap

If Samy's Pro Department at their Fairfax location can't assist you, then I suspect that Camera West in Rancho Mirage could. You could also contact the Hasselblad rep for your area for assistance.

The place I would suggest to look for any additional assistance is Hasselblad support by emailing: [email protected] or by phone: (908) 754-5800 / (800) 367-6434
Thank you. I'm having such a hard time. Samy's in LA and Pasadena don't have any hasselblad backs. I guess I can try Camera west in Rancho Mirage. I was hoping to find something closer to me. I'm in Orange County, CA.

TechTalk

Have you been in contact with the Hasselblad representative for your area yet? I would think that they could help you get the update you're looking for quickly and easily.

tonysoap

I couldn't get a hasselblad rep, but I was able to find someone with a CFH back and successfully upgraded the firmware. Thank you