The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Some recent GFX100S images

Ed Hurst

As someone who has recently migrated to this camera from a 645Z, I thought I'd post some images. These are all made with Pentax lenses and relevant Fotodiox adaptors (I have one that allows the aperture to be shifted on the latest 645 lenses that don't have an aperture ring, a dumb one for 645 lenses with aperture rings and a dumb one for 67 lenses, all of which have aperture rings).

Please let me know if I have erred in posting this way and if there's a suitable images thread these should be going to instead...

With 645 55mm DFA lens
Durras Creek by moonlight by Ed Hurst, on Flickr

With 645 28-45mm DA lens at 28mm
The controversial Crown Sydney in Barangaroo - a major new development in the city by Ed Hurst, on Flickr

With 645 28-45mm DA lens at approx. 32mm
Dee Why Lagoon at sunset by Ed Hurst, on Flickr

With 67 300mm EDIF lens
Megalong Valley from Katoomba by Ed Hurst, on Flickr
_DSF7881V2Step9sRGBSMALL by Ed Hurst, on Flickr
_DSF7913Step8sRGBSMALL by Ed Hurst, on Flickr

With 645 25mm DA lens
Balmoral Beach (Sydney) by Ed Hurst, on Flickr

Three-shot pano, shot with 645 25mm DA lens
Balmoral Beach (Sydney) by Ed Hurst, on Flickr

With 645 28-45mm DA lens at 28mm
Toowoon Bay by Ed Hurst, on Flickr
Cookies Beach by Ed Hurst, on Flickr
Murramarang Sunset by Ed Hurst, on Flickr

My son, with 645 150mm FA lens
_DSF7608_FromRAW by Ed Hurst, on Flickr

Composite of two frames, both with 645 55mm DFA lens
Benandarah barn by night by Ed Hurst, on Flickr

Composite of two frames, both taken with 645 28-45 DA lens at 28mm
Toowoon Bay by Ed Hurst, on Flickr

With 67 400mm EDIF lens
Sydney NYE Fireworks by Ed Hurst, on Flickr

My son, with 645 120mm A lens
_DSF7030_FromRAW by Ed Hurst, on Flickr

With 67 200mm f4 (late) lens
Stormy Sydney night by Ed Hurst, on Flickr

Composite shot - sky shot with GFX100S, foreground shot a year earlier with 645Z. Both with 28-45mm lens @ 28mm
Turimetta Magic by Ed Hurst, on Flickr

Last edited:

Shashin

Great work, Ed--as usual. As you know, we never mind anyone posting their own threads. Since you are new to the Fuji section, the Mt. Fuji Active is where a lot of the Fuji MF images are--the Fun with Fuji MFD, if you will. You don't have to change a thing and welcome to the Fuji section. Looking forward got seeing more.

Ed Hurst

Thanks, Will, for your kind message. I somehow missed the purpose of the Mt. Fuji Archive - but will be sure to post there in future. Are you sure I shouldn't move this content over?

Shashin

Thanks, Will, for your kind message. I somehow missed the purpose of the Mt. Fuji Archive - but will be sure to post there in future. Are you sure I shouldn't move this content over?
No problem. Moving it is entirely your call. We always appreciate new members in our section.