The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Sony 35/2.8, Sigma 35mm ART (a-mount), Contax 45mm & 90mm, Techart G

Reshuffling my gear after getting the RX1Rii. A bunch of great stuff at great prices. Prices includes PayPal fees and shipping to CONUS addresses.

Sony SEL2470GM - 24-70mm ƒ2.8 GM zoom lens - SOLD

Sony SEL35F28Z - 35mm ƒ2.8 e-mount lens. Gently used with a few minor cosmetic marks on the finish. Sharp, sharp, sharp. In box with hood and caps. - $440

Sigma Art 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM Lens For Sony A-mount - plus Sigma USB dock. Fabulous fast wide-angle for Sony a-mount camera. All like new. Includes box, caps, hood, soft case, USB dock and USB cable. - $650

Zeiss Contax G 45mm ƒ2.0 Planar lens - excellent lens in excellent condition. Works great on Sony e-mount cameras with the Techart G adapter (I have one of these for sale as well; PM for info). A classic. Includes original metal lens hood and front cap (no rear cap). - $325

Zeiss Contax G 90mm ƒ2.8 Sonnar lens - excellent lens in excellent condition. Very sharp, super-compact lens. Includes front cap and a generic manual-focus G-to-E-mount adapter. - $200

Techart Pro autofocus adapter for Sony e-mount - Gives you autofocus with M-mount lens on the Sony e-mount cameras. Lightly used. I’ll also include two adapters, one for using Leica R lenses and the other for Nikon F mount lenses. - SOLD

Techart G autofocus adapter for Contax G lenses. Let’s you use the classic Zeiss G lenses on your Sony e-mount camera. Lightly used - works great. - $225

Sony 35mm ƒ2.8 lens-2007.jpgSigma 35mm lens-2008.jpgContax 45mm lens-2008.jpgContax 90mm lens-2008.jpgTechart G adapter-2008.jpg

Last edited:

Kongsbak

Re: Sony 24-70GM & 35/2.8 , Sigma 35mm ART (a-mount), Contax 45mm & 90mm, Techarts

I would like to buy your Techart for Leica M and converts.

However your mailbox is full...

Leif Drastrup

PRICES REDUCED!

Sigma Art 35mm f/1.4 DG HSM Lens For Sony A-mount - $625

Zeiss Contax G 45mm ƒ2.0 Planar lens - $299

Zeiss Contax G 90mm ƒ2.8 Sonnar lens - $195

Techart G autofocus adapter for Contax G lenses. - $215