The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Spooks at the bottom of a wicker well

Leigh

Spooks appears imminently satisfied with his station in life... :thumbs:

and the fact that the assembled minions humbly acknowledge same. :salute:

- Leigh

otumay

Spooks has solved the mystery of life: How to relax at all times. To think that I unsuccessfully used over half a century of my life to solve it...
On a darker side, Kafka would not be able to write anything if he had known Spooks!
Very creative shot by one of Spooks' housemates, by the way.

Don Ellis

Spooks appears imminently satisfied with his station in life... :thumbs:

and the fact that the assembled minions humbly acknowledge same. :salute:

- Leigh
It was nice to you to salute us -- he never does.

Spooks does enjoy the best of both worlds: he spends every night out and most of the day in (his choice -- he has a cat door). I'd love to strap a KittyCam on him to know where he goes and what he gets up to. If you try to follow him, he just stops and stares or he lies down until you give up and go away. Drive in at night, however, and he's bounding down off the fence before you can turn the ignition off. Often he sits outside the gate surveying his domain and watching the dogs. If they get too near, he just steps back through the bars and gives them the big stare just out of muzzle reach.

Funny guy.

Don Ellis

Spooks has solved the mystery of life: How to relax at all times. To think that I unsuccessfully used over half a century of my life to solve it...
On a darker side, Kafka would not be able to write anything if he had known Spooks!
Very creative shot by one of Spooks' housemates, by the way.
I think the art is easier to achieve if you don't have a wallet, a phone, a job and tax demands -- and if you have two servants usually ready to satisfy most of your whims.

It also helps if your idea of gourmet fare is the same kibble for every meal washed down with lukewarm water.

Thank you for your nice comment.

D

D upton-Hackett.

Lets face it Don he is one contented happy cat that has you dancing to his tune :D:D.