The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Stephen originally from sunny 'Kingdom of Lindsey'

spb

Staff member
I started with a box camera, whose bottom fell down just as London bridge was opening upwards, and I young as I was thought I would have the picture of my life coming down for a day trip to the metropolis from Lindsey. Deeply disappointed but I perservered throughout my life as a hobby. Used to develop my own 35mm slides. Love classic cars and art deco anything. Learning lots from various people by reading these forums as I move to MF with Hasselblad.

darr

Hi Stephen,

I have enjoyed your images and happy to know your name is Stephen. :)
Interesting start with a box camera. I think my first camera was a Diana type my mother had.
Anywho, I enjoy your postings and glad you are here!

Kind regards,
Darr

• Thanks
Reactions: spb

spb

Staff member
Thank you I am learning a lot from people like Godfrey and enjoying the MF magazine too.

spb

Staff member
Hi Stephen,

I have enjoyed your images and happy to know your name is Stephen. :)
Interesting start with a box camera. I think my first camera was a Diana type my mother had.
Anywho, I enjoy your postings and glad you are here!

Kind regards,
Darr
Thank you Darr! I do feel a bit almost 'intimidated' by the quality of images on this website. On the other hand hopefully I can learn a lot from the others here. So I have hope .......