The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Steven Friedman New Website

stevenfr

I have redone my website with numerous new features, which I hope will make it easier for clients to find images. I have over a 1000 images captured using a Horseman 617 and medium format digital. It was a bit of work to get the files ready for the new site.

As well, the images are now organized by twenty subjects, they load quicker, and they are bigger.

Have a look and let me know if you have any thoughts.

Thanks

Steven
Steven Friedman Landscape Photography

B L

Thats odd, I just tried both links on a ipad in Safari and Chrome and they both worked.
I am using Mozilla and my connection is with Virgin Media. Still same with Mozilla or IE. I dont know if there's any problem on my side.

jng

Steven,

The website is great and does justice to your images! Thanks for sharing the link here.

John

P.S. I, too, had trouble loading your site when using Firefox, but no problems with either Safari or Chrome.

stevenfr

John

Thank you John for your kind thoughts and feedback on firefox. I will chat with Zenfolio tomorrow.

Steven

Steven,

The website is great and does justice to your images! Thanks for sharing the link here.

John

P.S. I, too, had trouble loading your site when using Firefox, but no problems with either Safari or Chrome.

stevenfr

Hi Joe

Thanks for your feedback on the site. I tried Firefox today on my MAC PRO and it worked fine and tried the site on my ipad with Safari, Chrome and Firefox and all was fine. I am puzzled why the site does not load for others.

Steven

Steven, your new site successfully loaded with Safari, but didn't load with Firefox, as others have reported. The images are beautiful and the site is well designed. Good job. :thumbup:

Joe

vjbelle

Loaded fine for me on both Mac and PC Win 10 all using Chrome. Looks great...... I'm sure a lot of work.

Victor