The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Steven Friedman show in Edmonton

Pemihan

Just curious if you think there maybe possibilities for my style of photography in Scandanavia?

Thanks Steven
Hi Steven,

In Denmark not really IMO but Sweden, Norway and Finland have much more wilderness and large forrests, Denmark is more or less completely a cultural landscape.

Let me know nest time you are here and lets see if we can meet up.

Peter

stevenfr

Hi Steven,

In Denmark not really IMO but Sweden, Norway and Finland have much more wilderness and large forrests, Denmark is more or less completely a cultural landscape.

Let me know nest time you are here and lets see if we can meet up.

Peter
Thank you for the info. I did some research before I left, but could not find what I was looking for. Maybe I didn’t look hard enough. I should of asked the forum. There is so much knowledge and amazing photography on the forum. I will connect next time I am in this area. Thank you for your offer.

Everyone has been so kind to me on the forum. I have only been part of this group for a short period. I appreciate everyones generosity.

Steven