The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Still tossing it around: Get GF 32-64 and sell my GF 30 and GF 63 Lens

rollsman44

I have read so many good things about the zoom lens BUT I am not sure if I should go that route and keep the 30 and 63. Any additional help is appreciated

Greg Haag

Have you thought about the GF 35-70? Not as wide, a bit longer, a lot lighter and it gets some stellar reviews.
When I got my GFX100S I also bought the 35-70 basically because it was about the only lens available at the time. My expectations were low, but I thought it would give me a chance to shoot the camera and get used to it until the lenses I wanted became available, I was really pleasantly surprised at the quality.

rollsman44

TY Can you comment on IQ difference from 35-70 vs My 2 Primes? Just want to see if this 35-70 will be better for me. Thanks again
I just checked and the zoom does not have a fixed aperture. I would like at least 2.8-3.5 Aperture. I do appreciate the recommendation

rollsman44

I did some more Reviews on this lens and Yes its an amazing zoom. I just Might Buy one and sell off my 2 Lenses Ty all for your Positive comments on this lens