The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Street Photography

pegelli

Thanks for the A850 shot. Sold my smallish A850 system to help funding a Leica Q ...
Yes, I also sold my A850, great camera but big, heavy and loud. But when I sold it the market for such equipment was so far down that it only funded a second hand A7 :rolleyes:

Last edited:

glenerrolrd

Workshop Member
Wow you really found some great subjects . Three considerations ;
1. If you can crop this a little wider it would seem better . (obviously depends on what was cropped out ). Its a little tight .

2. The background would be less distracting if you cut the exposure 1/2 to 1 ev . The background is distracting . Cable line through center girls head .

3. You might brighten the subject just a little iso that the subjects stand out from the background .

4. I would look at this in black and white to evaluate the tone map .

I used to shoot the South Florida Fair each season outside Palm Beach Florida . Went 6-7 times each season for almost 10 years .

You really caught a terrific moment and the subjects look like they came from a movie studio casting . This looks very authentic and a very decent street photograph .