The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Suggestion for a Comfortable Camera strap for X1DII

rollsman44

I am looking to get a camera strap that we make the camera feel comfortable when walking around . Any suggestions are appreciated. Thank you

Mexecutioner

I use this one for waking around with DSLR's and it's been a game changer in terms of comfort and how easy is to bring the camera up and down. It completely gets out of the way when walking and feels really secure.

There's many other options on their website

sog1927

I find the Peak Design straps to be quite functional and comfortable, but I have to admit that those Harry Benz straps are really beautiful, Vieri.

Godfrey

Harry's straps are beautiful, but the Peak Design Leash is extremely functional and equally comfortable. I have one of his straps that he made me for a Leica M, but I have to say I use the PD Leash almost exclusively nowadays. I use one with all my equipment, from Polaroid to Leica CL to Hasselblad 907x.

G

vieri

I find the Peak Design straps to be quite functional and comfortable, but I have to admit that those Harry Benz straps are really beautiful, Vieri.
They indeed are, and they are very comfortable too - surprisingly so, perhaps, when looking at them on paper :) I use them exclusively on all my cameras and are very happy with them.

Best regards,

Vieri

Oldwino

I find the original X1D strap to be just great. Usually, I don’t like the OEM straps, but that one is a good one. Comfy.