The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

TECHART user be careful to update your fujifilm GFX 2.0

zrz

I just updated my GFX100S with the latest 2.0 firmware, however with my Techart adapter on, the camera is not showing anything after the time setting until I switched on my gf lens.

The result is that TECHART adapter currently is not usable on Fujifilm 2.0 firmware on GFX system. And I found my exposure compensation button is not functional as well with 2.0 firmware. No idea is this a bug or what else.

Knorp

I just updated my GFX100S with the latest 2.0 firmware, however with my Techart adapter on, the camera is not showing anything after the time setting until I switched on my gf lens.

The result is that TECHART adapter currently is not usable on Fujifilm 2.0 firmware on GFX system. And I found my exposure compensation button is not functional as well with 2.0 firmware. No idea is this a bug or what else.
That’s really too bad. I’m using an EF-GFX Fringer adapter and will check later today.

Found the same issue with the Expo.Comp button (Fn1): the button is ‘dead’.
Solved it for now by assigning Expo.Comp to button Fn2 as well and now the Fn1 button is active again … 🤪

zrz

That’s really too bad. I’m using an EF-GFX Fringer adapter and will check later today.

Found the same issue with the Expo.Comp button (Fn1): the button is ‘dead’.
Solved it for now by assigning Expo.Comp to button Fn2 as well and now the Fn1 button is active again … 🤪
I have assigned Expo Comp to another button and this function still not working. And Fn1 button is dead also whatever funciton on it.

Knorp

I have assigned Expo Comp to another button and this function still not working. And Fn1 button is dead also whatever funciton on it.
Yes, I know - so did you try my work around by assigning Expo.Comp also to button Fn2 ?

Knorp

Another work around I just found on the GFX FB forum, which is a better one I think, but your Expo.Comp Fn1 button will act as a on/off switch instead of a contact button.

349357554_270076038716421_7539307783839757987_n.jpg

zrz

Another work around I just found on the GFX FB forum, which is a better one I think, but your Expo.Comp Fn1 button will act as a on/off switch instead of a contact button.

View attachment 203606
Great! ON/OFF SWITCH works now while the contact is dead. Thank you. My TECHART is working now after I tried to block the contact dots on the adapter with tissue...

vjbelle

Fuji has removed this update and is releasing the exposure compensation issue fix on May 31. There is no download button for this firmware.

Victor B.