The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

P. Chong

Walking around, shooting the Alpa STC with Rodie HR40 and Hasselblad 50C back. This was shot with about 5mm rear fall. I was up on a pedestrian bridge. The bright red structure is a wrought iron extension to the building, and is some kind of bar. In the back ground is the School of The Arts.

grid.jpg

jotloob

Subscriber Member
P.Chong
You are shooting handheld with an ALPA STC . I never tried this . May I ask you , what ViewFinder you use , if any . Could you show an image of the VF and the camera ?

P. Chong

Yes, hand held. No viewfinder. Just the LV on the CFV back. With the Rodie HR40, I set the focus at hyperfocal. I think it was f/16. I do miss the Phase One ability to manually input the f stop to the back for EXIF record. As it is, the Hassie back only records the 1/200s electronic shutter.

I began experimenting after reading this thread right here on the MF Forum. With thanks to Paul.

P.Chong
You are shooting handheld with an ALPA STC . I never tried this . May I ask you , what ViewFinder you use , if any . Could you show an image of the VF and the camera ?

Last edited: