The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Technical Camera Images

Greg Haag

Spent the night on the river last night, the weather was absolutely perfect, the downside ticks are out.

Cambo 1600 IQ4 150 180mm. 10mm left. 10mm right cropped to taste

Cambo 1600 IQ4 150 32mm 2 image pan 10mm left. 10mm right cropped to taste
River Airstream-5.jpgriver sunset-5.jpg

Last edited:

vjbelle

There is a dirt/gravel road that presents a panorama view of Pienza looking West. The morning sun was behind me and I have always liked this viewpoint. This is our last day in this region and even though the weather prediction was for solid rain some blue sky has peaked through and the rain is nonexistent.

100s, M-Two, 120mm Asph, 10mm LR, 10mm Rise.

Cheers from Pienza....

Victor B.

4468_69 Pano.jpg

Greg Haag

There is a dirt/gravel road that presents a panorama view of Pienza looking West. The morning sun was behind me and I have always liked this viewpoint. This is our last day in this region and even though the weather prediction was for solid rain some blue sky has peaked through and the rain is nonexistent.

100s, M-Two, 120mm Asph, 10mm LR, 10mm Rise.

Cheers from Pienza....

Victor B.

View attachment 202579
Victor, I love the images from your trip!

vjbelle

Thank you so much, Greg..... As always weather wise you get what you get and make the best of it. This is a very lovely part of the world and if you get the chance you should see it.
Cheers....

Victor B.

P. Chong

Busy night scene. This is the Lau Pa Sat in Singapore. Directly translated as old market. It is now a food court, with open air seating in a closed street. The open seating area now houses the famous Satay Club The city looms in the background as a contrast. Alpa Plus with Rodenstock HR 4.0/32 and Phase One IQ4 150 back. Exposed for 5s at f/16. I should have have used the Dual Exposure feature in the IQ4 back and exposed for the bright lights. But this was a single exposure.

P0031532 1.jpg

Greg Haag

Mesquite Flat Dunes in Death Valley NP and the winds were howling, by the time I had left it felt like the top layer of my skin was gone. The was my first outing with the Rodenstock 180.

Cambo 1600 IQ4 150 Rodenstock 180 3 image pan cropped to taste
Death Valley Mesquite Flat Dunes-1.jpg

Last edited: