The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Test

D&A

From my point of view, the test does not seem to have been successful...

:confused:
Rest easy Will. The test worked perfectly and the picture I posted showed up as I hoped it would. I deleted the pic cause it would have caused a uproar on Getdpi for being boring and not worthy of the images usually posted on this site. Once a new forum is established called "unworthy images", I'll repost my image in all its glory.

Dave (D&A)

D&A

Ken, now I'm confused. I though that was a self portrait of yourself "shocked" upon hearing Don one upped you on latest equipment. May be shocking but as we all know, Don is always a step ahead of you :ROTFL:

Dave (D&A)

Don Libby

Ken, now I'm confused. I though that was a self portrait of yourself "shocked" upon hearing Don one upped you on latest equipment. May be shocking but as we all know, Don is always a step ahead of you :ROTFL:Dave (D&A)
Actually I'm normally a couple steps!

kdphotography

Ken, now I'm confused. I though that was a self portrait of yourself "shocked" upon hearing Don one upped you on latest equipment. May be shocking but as we all know, Don is always a step ahead of you :ROTFL:

Dave (D&A)
We both keep a well stocked secret vault, with direct personal order lines to Herman Schreiber, the owner at B&H Photo. :ROTFL: