The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Leica Picture Thread

pegelli

Anyone else here using screwmounts?
I traded my IIIf for an M2 around 1978, I find the user friendliness of the M's so much improved vs. the old screw mount bodies that I've never regretted getting the M and at that time I was still a poor student so needed the money from the IIIf to make the upgrade.
I recently scanned some of my old IIIf negatives and posted three of them here, I'll see if I can find some more.

pegelli

Took a nice walk in the Zoerselbos (Zoersel forest) today towards het Boshuisje (little forest house). A 19th century building that has always been an inn and features in the novels by the famous Flemish writer Hendrik Conscience. It's very popular in summer for walkers and bikers, much less business in winter so this year it's closed for renovation, but the historic character of the building will remain.

1: from the left

2: straight on

LR pano of two handheld photos

3: from the right

4: I think this part need a bit of renovation as well ;)

5: Hoegaards beer commercial

All Leica M246M + Summicron 50/2, v1, rigid, 1957