The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

The Leica Picture Thread

Godfrey

I realized I hadn't had the Leica CL out for a walk lately, so I took it out yesterday with a Summicron-M 50mm fitted.

Stepping Stones - Santa Clara 2023
Leica CL + Summicron-M 50mm f/2
ISO 100 @ f/5.6 @ 1/250

Tower Windows - Santa Clara 2023
ISO 100 @ f/5.6 @ 1/200

Path Lamps - Santa Clara 2023
ISO 100 @ f/5.6 @ 1/80

Cypress Hedge - Santa Clara 2023
ISO 100 @ f/2 @ 1/80

It continues to perform very nicely, to my eye. :)
Enjoy! G

scho

Today was the first day of what I would call "imminent Spring" here in central NY. Beautiful blue sky, no wind and balmy 70+ F temp. You could just feel it in your bones that we finally left winter in the dust. This will be a brief interlude, because in 3-4 days max "imminent Summer" will arrive with 80+ F temp and it will not back down like fickle "Spring" here in the NE.

The Cornell Newman Arboretum overlook (note lack of leaves in the trees except for willows). I will take another image next week when Summer arrives.

The Chinese Gong at the overlook where you can announce your arrival.

A few blossoms here and there, but no explosion of Spring blooms yet.

Nearby Fall Creek running clear and cold after the main snowmelt period is done.

Leica M10 CV 50/2 APO-Lanthar