The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Those photos you rated from "9" to "1" as days pass

Orien Brown

sony转接觅50 1.jpg

This photo is shot on the Thypoch Eureka 50mm f/2. I took this photo at the weekend I received the new lens on the purpose of testing the bokeh performance. I thought I captured a good shot but after 1 week, I sorted out my archive and thought it doesn't evoke any stories behind, and tell nothing about composition, etc.

35.jpg
And this one, I tried my friend's lens Thypoch Simera 35mm. I thought the light traces are recorded in a good way, and felt satisfied that time. But now I thought it is ordinary, too.

JeffK

the high of the buy (or try), only lasts so long.

Sometimes you need to let images sit for months before realizing their potential.

cunim

Maybe not 9:1. Does 8:2 count? I like this image, but the focus is off, the tilt is not optimal, etc..... So I like it much less than I did before I looked closely at it. Ilford FP4.

hirear.jpg