The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Top Work from 2022

Ed Hurst

Hello all,

This is a new idea for a thread and, of course, I hope if it's not too repetitive of the 'Fun with MF images 2022' thread that we all know and love....

Around the start of a new year, I thought we could all reflect on our best/favourite shots of the previous year and share them as a sort of mini portfolio. It's so easy to get caught up in the 'best shots we've just taken' and it can be a nice discipline to take stock over a year and decide on our best work with a little distance.

So here's a collection of my Top 100 from 2022. Would love to see other people's too!

What do you think? A useful idea for a thread???

Ed's Top 100 of 2022

peterm1

Lovely stuff, Peter. Thanks for putting them together and sharing. My personal favourites are #3, #11 (amazing timing) and #23. But they work really well as a body of work!
Thanks Ed (and Mexecutioner) - greatly appreciated!

dchew

Ed,
Thank you for starting this, and wonderful images. You were productive this year! I like what @peterm1 said about "current" favorites. I often find my opinions change as time marches on. Probably because the personal bias about the experience fades vs the photo on its own merit. Here is my stab:
2022 Year Review

Dave

jng

Thanks, @Ed Hurst for starting this thread and others for sharing their work. I had a less than prolific 2022 in the image-making department but at least I managed a change from my usual local venues. Here's a set of my 12 personal favorites from the year.

John

MGrayson

Subscriber and Workshop Member
Hello all,

This is a new idea for a thread and, of course, I hope if it's not too repetitive of the 'Fun with MF images 2022' thread that we all know and love....

Around the start of a new year, I thought we could all reflect on our best/favourite shots of the previous year and share them as a sort of mini portfolio. It's so easy to get caught up in the 'best shots we've just taken' and it can be a nice discipline to take stock over a year and decide on our best work with a little distance.

So here's a collection of my Top 100 from 2022. Would love to see other people's too!

What do you think? A useful idea for a thread???

Ed's Top 100 of 2022
Ed,

My best 100 from 2022 is also my worst. Gotta get out and shoot more!

(Great pics ya' got there!)

Matt

(Well, there are over 300 pictures of Soup...)

Last edited: