The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

• Recently, there has been an increased activity from spammers, which may result in you receiving unwanted private messages. We are working hard to limit this activity.

Wedding photographers! Do you offer photo and video? Transitioning from photo to both?

haring

This question is for wedding photographers.

I am in the middle of restructuring my business. I have been offering wedding photography for the last 14 years. I see more and more brides and grooms want the same service provider to provide photo AND video. I have started offering both.

I am just wondering whether some of you started offering video, as well, as photography and share some of their experiences? Any pitfalls I need to pay attention?

Some weddings, I am planning to shoot myself and some weddings I am planning to shoot as a photographer and bring my videography team.

Thanks for the help!