The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

Which center filter do I need?

Massive Si

I have a cambo 35mm digitar for my IQ350 and wondered if I should get a center filter for it (if I can find one)

I am able to balance out the vignetting somewhat with LCC in C1 but am thinking if I should try and reduce the stress on the blacks, especially when shifting

so if I need one and can find one, which center filter should I be looking for?
The thread is 52mm, and are the center filters themselves threaded? so that I can mount my Lee filter system?

thanks

Paul2660

If this is a Schneider SK35, I would look for a CF. on a cropped sensor the issues of light fall off may not be as extreme but the lens greatly improves with the CF. I believe the CF is still manufactured. The lens is not. Outer threads should be 72mm as I recall.
Paul C