The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Apo Sironar S lenses

Paul Spinnler

Hi

If anyone has a mint Apo Sironar S 130, 150, 210, 240 for sale I'd be grateful to get contacted. I am getting a bit into analogue again for the passion of the process and want to see where 4x5 leads me ... I am based in Switzerland!

Thanks
Paul

winetu

Hello Paul!
I have a Rodenstock Apo Sironar-S 180mm. I can send You some pictures If you want.
Daniel

Paul Spinnler

Well that's a tricky focal length ... I might come back at a later point once I've covered my bases with the 150 etc. ... what state is it in and where are you based?

se7en

Can’t recommend the 150 enough, Paul ;) It’s brilliant. I have the “Sinaron SE” version of the Apo-Sironar S. Amazing image circle! That said, I use it for fashion rather than landscape, etc - still spectacular nonetheless.

Paul Spinnler

Thanks guys, am replying to you all separately - the only one that is elusive so far is the 150 ... pls reach out if you have this one for sale. Med, Winetu, let's talk on PM

nbagno

I've been slowly starting to list a bunch of LFF lenses. You can see some of them on LFF and APUG (I refuse to call APUG by their new name :). Same user name as here, nbagno.

I have a mint Schneider - Kreuznach Super-Symmar 5.6/150 XL-105 degrees that I haven't had the chance to list yet if you are interested. It's in a Copal 1 shutter.
As I'm sure you know, this is an outstanding lens. I'm not convinced that I want to part with it though :-|. I'm sure you know it's not a cheap lens. Feel free to PM me.

Cheers,

Ned

Shutter speeds test as follows:
1 - .930
2 - 1/2
4 - 1/4
8 - 1/7
15 - 1/14
30 - 1/36
60 - 1/68
125 - 1/113
250 1/217