The GetDPI Photography Forum

Great to see you here. Join our insightful photographic forum today and start tapping into a huge wealth of photographic knowledge. Completing our simple registration process will allow you to gain access to exclusive content, add your own topics and posts, share your work and connect with other members through your own private inbox! And don’t forget to say hi!

WTB: Hasselblad part 41057

glennedens

I am in search of a Hasselblad Focusing Screen Adapter Standard 41057 - with or without a focusing screen.

Thank you and kind regards,
Glenn
Santa Fe, New Mexico

glennedens

Hello jdphoto, Thank you for the links! I've kept an eye on eBay, the one 41057 on eBay is broken (missing the clips and retainer frame that holds the focusing screen in place) so it is parts only. Several of the older versions for sale do not have the interchangeable screen. Appreciate the help, wish me luck, it will show up someday! Kind regards, Glenn

algrove

I have a Hasselblad screen with 2 notches cut into one side of the outer metal frame. It has a rectangular black frame inside it with hash marks on the left and right side inside the outside black frame. I have no idea of the part number. The plastic Hasselblad box says Made in Germany on it. Any hints and where to sell it? Thanks.

glennedens

Hello Al, can you send a photo? It sounds like the Acute Matte-D screen with the CFV50c-II crop marks. I'd sell it here. If it is what I think it is the Hasselblad part number is 42264, new it is $260.00 from B&H.

ajindal

Hey Glenn, Igor Camera in Ohio has one available, hope it's alright to post the link here. Igor is extremely reputable, and I've bought several things from him over the years. His ratings are also fairly conservative. Probably best to call him directly though, as he's not always a reliable emailer. Hope it works out!

glennedens

Thank you ajindal, jdphoto had also suggested Igor (who I've had good success with) and when I called he didn't have one in stock. I just double checked and he now has one. Thank you both!!!

Kind regards, Glenn